home about link love contact
Photobucket

Thursday, January 20

{and} I'm BACK!

Y'all it has been SO long since the last time I posted (September 16, 2010 to be exact) .... 

But I'm BACK

And I have LOTS of news! (sorry this post is so long, I promise lots of pics though!)

Me and the Mr. (and of course Tux) moved from Charleston, South Carolina to Greenville, North Carolina! We both graduated from ECU in 2006 and immediately moved from Greenville to Charleston; B for work and me for school! We loved every single second of being in Charleston, but when B got another job offer we couldn't pass it up ... so we're BACK in North Carolina and right down the street from the football field of our alma mater! 

Here's a little peak of the new house ... 










I have also opened 2 booth spaces at 2 CUTE stores ... One in Greenville and one in Wilson. They are both spinoffs of my mom's BIG store at the beach ... The Painted Cottage. I'm so so excited about both of them (and have already made sales out of both!) 

Some pics of Artisans ... 





Some pics of Gracie's ... 





So what do y'all think? 

Let's see that might be all the news I have for now ... 

I'm sure as soon as I hit publish, I'll think of something else! :) 

Thanks for sticking with me .... After my LONG hiatus from blogging! 

No worries though ... I promise to not leave again! :) 


1 comment:

Michaela said...

Your new home is so cute! Love that blue bed frame!