home about link love contact
Photobucket

Friday, January 21

newlywed ???

How long can you consider yourself a newlywed? I still do ... Even though B & I have been married a year & a half! 

Is that bad? Against the 'rules'? Are there rules? 

I don't know why I'm so focused on this today ... 

Maybe because I was browsing our wedding photos AGAIN this AM! They just make me so, so happy! It was such a perfect day ... Even with the torrential downpours! :) 







Whew, thank y'all for taking a trip with me down memory lane ... 

I've been really trying to work on my home office ... What a task! I can't seem to lock down exactly what I want to do in there! I've seen so many great ideas all over blogland, but I'm just not sure!

Off to hopefully get some organizing done in there! 

Happy Friday!  






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i believe you can claim newlywed status for up to TWO full years! so you go on girlie.. be a newlywed for as long as you'd like! really great photos.. beautiful bride! :)

natasha {schue love} said...

I still think of myself as a newlywed and we've been married since August of 2009! Haha! Your wedding looked beautiful! :)

Visiting from {I Love my Online Friends Monday Hop}