home about link love contact
Photobucket

Sunday, January 30

{my first ever} Blog Hop

I'm not sure if y'all read Michaela Noelle ... I heart her ... In BIG ways! {that sounds a LEETLE creepy, but really she's AWESOME} She always has the cutest posts and the BEST pics! 


She, Marie from The Things We Find Inside & Melanie from Welcome to My Side of Life are hosting a Blog Hop party today! And I'm joining up! What a great way to meet new friends! 

The Things We Find Inside

If you want to join too ... there's a few rules: (copied from The Things We Find Inside) 


1. Follow the host (Marie) and the guest hosts (Michaela Noelle & Melanie) on GFC. For this week, they are the number 1, 2 and 3 spots on the linky. (They will follow back.) Leave a comment to let them know.


2. Follow as many people as you can and be sure to let them know that you are from the 'I love my Online Friends Monday Hop'. 

3. You are not required to, but it will be great if you could grab our button and make a post about this hop. (At the bottom of the hop, you can get the code so that the same linky list will appear on your blog).


4. Every week Marie will pick one person to 'Guest Host' the hop with her. If you would like to be considered for the guest host position, all you need to do is grab the button, write a post about the hop and follow me on GFC. Leave a comment under this post to let me know if you are interested in guest hosting.

So come on ... you know you want to join! :) 

Happy Monday Y'all! 







6 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like fun. I'm in!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this with your followers. I shall keep you in mind for the following weeks guest host's position.

Marie
www.thethingswefindinside.com

Michaela said...

OH my! Thank you for the compliments! You're so darn sweet

Doreen McGettigan said...

I am so glad I stopped by for a visit and a follow from 'I Love My Online Friends'.
I was southern born but now stuck way up here where it is cold and snowy...

http://www.doreenmcgettigan.com

Kendra said...

I found you via 'I love my online friends' and I'm glad I did, it seems as if we are following a lot of the same blogs but haven't bumped into each other until now. I'm not a native southerner, but I've been in the south for nearly six years now.

New follower.

Unknown said...

I wish I grew up southern. I love the south..sweat tea, chicken, friendly people, front porches that actually get used...I live in New Jersey... I know say no more.
-Buffi
My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog