home about link love contact
Photobucket

Wednesday, May 25

wednesday loves.

lots of loves this Wednesday. 

~ loving our family Sunday Funday. took the boat out for a long cruise ... too much fun with my two fave boys. :) 

~ LOVING these incredible finds at West Elm. I'm serious y'all I'm going to transform my house into my very own Furbish Studio

~ loving these LOW CARB BLT's. and the ENTIRE Skinny Taste website. 

~ loving my new series 'a wedding story' and of course my FAB first guest ... Natasha! wasn't her wedding gorg, just like her!?

~ and LOVING that in 2 {hopefully short} days we'll be at the BEACH! :) 

Happy Humpday Y'all! 

**linking up with Jamie**

13 comments:

Marian said...

Love the mirror. West Elm has some of the cutest stuff!

megan said...

I love everything about this post! What beach are yall going to? That picture of Natasha is amazing! And I definitely bookmarked that skinny BLT yesterday. :)

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

We're going to the beach soon too and I can't wait!

Haley @ Cardigan Junkie said...

I'm seriously addicted to West Elm! For a while the staff in the Dallas store would recognize me and ask how the living room was coming along :)

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

Low carb BLTs? That sounds amazing!

I love West Elm but I think it's probably good for my bank account that there aren't any in St. Louis :)

natasha {schue love} said...

Awww you are so sweet! Had so much fun with that post! And I am loving the West Elm items...amazing! I hope we can get out on the boat soon...it needs to warm up here!!

Anonymous said...

Your West Elm picks are great!

Thanks for sharing Skinny Taste -- Totally following it in my reader now. :)

Kristen said...

Skinny Taste is seriously the best thing ever - I get SO many recipes from her site!

Happy Wednesday! :)

Nikki said...

Oh my goodness, I'm making BLT's tonight after that.

Kit said...

You are loving some great things today! Hope that your Wednesday was fabulous!

Bud and Leo said...

A day on the lake plus those BLTs looks amazing!!!

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

Hope you have a fun time at the beach!!!

Megan said...

YUM!! Those BLTs look amazing!!

I'm about to work on my post for you right now!!