home about link love contact
Photobucket

Saturday, May 28

memorial day shindig.

Can you believe that Memorial Day weekend is HERE?!? This year is flying by ... But I am oh-so-ready to WELCOME summer with open arms! 

We're having a cookout at the beach and I'm LOVING all these ideas for Memorial Day parties! 
{1}{2}{3}{4}{5}
What fun and easy decor ideas?! Perfect for casual parties with friends and family! 
{1}{2}{3}{4}{5}{6}
I love the idea of slider bars for a spin on the classic cookout! Everyone can make their own and with the burgers being so small you could even make several different kinds! And of course macaroni salad and potato salad are a MUST at any classic American cookout! And that avocado salad? well you know this gal loves all things avo! :) 

Do you have cookout plans this weekend?! Happy Saturday Y'all! 

5 comments:

natasha {schue love} said...

LOVE the idea of sliders too!! So fun! Hope you have a great Memorial Day Weekend sweet friend! XO

Megan said...

YUM!! Delicious little party treats, for sure! I love sliders!

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

I am getting ready to BBQ now!! I just got back from the grocery store... why didn't I think of side salads? Knew I was missing something, haha. Have an awesome weekend girly!!

Unknown said...

these are adorable ideas! can't wait for tomorrow! cute blog- following you now :)

Katie said...

hope you had a good weekend my love! Happy memorial day! thanks for the birthday wishes too :)