home about link love contact
Photobucket

Friday, May 13

friday fancying.

thank goodness blogger is back. sheesh. 
I thought I was going to miss Friday's Fancies with one of my faves {av}. 
I mean really it was touch & go there.

{and yes I realize I would miss FF's again since I was MIA last week.}

anywhooooo, as you may remember I am celebrating my great grandfather's 102nd birthday Mexican Fiesta style tomorrow! 

I've spent the day today setting up the party house before the rest of the fam rolls into town tomorrow!
 I can't wait! 
{and I can't wait for y'all to see pics!}

Here's what I'd LOVE to be wearing ... 
Assuming that I could go pick some bills from my money tree ... 
And of course that it was going to be sunny enough to need those adorbs shades instead of the HUGE threat of thunderstorms they're calling for! 
What are YOU lovelies doing this weekend?! 


***also THANK YOU THANK YOU to all of you loveys who left the SAAAAAweetest comments yesterday! reminds me why I LOVE blogging so much! xoxo! ***

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh ... I love your fashion features, Lauren! You have flawless taste! Have a super weekend. :)

Corinna said...

Have a blast!! I'm glad we are back!!

Jen said...

LOVE the wedges!

Emily said...

so festive!!

Emily
texasnj.dayeightmedia.com

natasha {schue love} said...

OH I love this dress!!! So cute...perfect for a fiesta! Hope you had a great time! :)

jessica // union shore said...

i'm loving that dress!! and the earring too!! very cute!

hope you had a great weekend!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Happy Birthday to your grandfather!! Wow, 102!

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

I love this outfit, especially those shoes! I hope the weather held out for your grandpa's party :(

Happy Monday girlie!

ali v. said...

wowsers! what a FAB number to celebrate--woohoo! and if you were in this get-up, I'd be overly impressed. so so happy you were able to link up :) I always love your Friday's Fancies. sigh. Can't wait for this week! xoxo {av}