home about link love contact
Photobucket

Thursday, May 12

MIA.

Well, didn't I just drop off the face of the blogging world?! 
not cool self, not cool. 

But I'm back y'all ... 
With a few explanations and the COOLEST party to tell you about ... 

So last week, I honestly don't know what happened ... EV.ERY.SINGLE.THING I tried to do went terribly wrong ... Just one of those weeks ... And because Mother Nature decided to grace me with my womanly problems in the same week ... All the bad things seemed to be WAYYYYYY exaggerated ... 

As you can imagine, I was not the most inspirational, uplifting, humorous blogger ... 
{that's what I usually am, right?}

So I decided to spare y'all ALLLLLLL of the complaints that I had ... Hubs wasn't so lucky! 

Then my week was INSTANTLY brightened when I got to go back to Charlotte for Mother's Day weekend! We had such a great time ... Saw LOTS of friends, went to the Wells Fargo Championship golf tourney, and got to see MY WHOLE FAMILY! :) 

And now this weekend ... I'm helping to host a Mexican Fiesta themed birthday party for my GREAT grandfather who is turning 102 on Saturday! 
You remember the one who Skyped with my sis in Mexico?!?! 

So I'm sorry for the 1208120182 word post with ZERO pics ... 
But I'm BACK! So that's got to count for something! :) 

Happy Thursday Y'all! xo


5 comments:

Katie said...

Glad you are back lady!!! Mexican fiesta?! Woo woo!

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

102 years old--wow, that is awesome!

Bad weeks happen and I'm glad you're back :)

natasha {schue love} said...

I've MISSED you!!! I know you've had a lot going on but I am so glad to see you back! xo

jessica // union shore said...

i've missed you!! glad you're back! :-)

Megan said...

You have been missed!! What a fun party! Can't wait to see some pictures!!