home about link love contact
Photobucket

Thursday, May 26

thread cravings. - beachcomber style.

I try to link up to {av's} Friday's Fancies every Friday ... I ADORE all things fashion and it's such a fun way to get creative! 

I've had lots of you who have asked me to do a weekly fashion post ... So here you have it ... 
Every Thursday I'll be doing a "Thread Cravings." post ... 
This week's theme ... Beachcomber style. 
Or at least my spin on beachcomber style ... 
{1}{2}{3}{4}{5}{6}{7}
I love pairing a dressier top {silk, beaded, printed} with a pair of SUPER casual denim shorts! And HOW can you go wrong with a maxi dress?! Definitely one of my go-to's for summer nights at the beach! 

So what's YOUR beach style? 

10 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

LOVE those wedges!! wish they were a smidge shorter so i could walk in them! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Lynzy said...

Loving #2, the tank top looks so silky and comfortable! My go-to beach style is definitely my suit and a comfy through on dress/tunic :)

xo Lynzy
www.sparklingfootsteps.com

natasha {schue love} said...

OH girrrl! You know I love that top! And the wedges are perfection! Such a fun post! Happy Thursday!

Jamie said...

I'm loving ALL of your finds! So cute!

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

What a cool feature! I love those wedges most of all :)

I need to go swim suit shopping tomorrow (ugh! Finding swimsuits and jeans that I like is always difficult) and your post definitely got me in the mood!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

bahhhhhh blogger deleted my comment!

hookay so those wedges - LOVE!!! and I like the idea of these style posts! keep em coming!

as for the house -- we found the cutest area and it was actually cheaper to build then buy one already built or even one that was lived in already -- crazy eh!? I'm not as bummed about the move now -- actually -- i'm excited!

Hope you have a great memorial day weeknend!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Anonymous said...

I am beyond thrilled you'll be doing a regular fashion post -- Woo hoo! And such a fab start ...

Natalie said...

I love your picks, especially that gorgeous top!

Alexa said...

Love that long floral dress! Would totally wear that to the beach!
alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Katie said...

I have decided I want you to be my stylist....kappppeash?? ;)