home about link love contact
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 17

wedding finale: the reception.

Well y'all we've finally reached the end of my wedding story! And what fun it has been reliving! 

It was truly the most special time of my life ... I've never felt so surrounded by love as I did during my wedding and reception. And remembering that feeling makes my heart swell even as I type this post. 

So for the reception, I'm going to leave you with LOTS of pics and very few words. 







I'm hoping to have a little surprise for y'all next Tuesday ... So fingers crossed that it works out! :) 

Happy Tuesday Y'all! 

8 comments:

natasha {schue love} said...

Oh you looked so so lovely!! Love your dress and the photo of you and your dad dancing together is just presh!

Michaela said...

Aww you're so beautiful! Looks like such a fun reception!

Pamela said...

I just found your blog & I live in NC too! :) You look like you two were having so much fun! You looked gorgeous!

Emily said...

was your reception at somebody's house?

Emily
texasnj.dayeightmedia.com

Megan said...

You were such a beautiful bride! I have LOVED the recap!

Emily said...

Wow how beautiful.
Love your blog, by the way. :)
x

Kristin said...

Such fun pictures! Thanks for sharing...I absolutely love your dress!

Sara B said...

Wow SUCH a gorgeous dress!!