home about link love contact
Photobucket

Friday, May 27

friday fancying.

Today's the Day! 
We're heading to the beach to spend Memorial Day weekend with some of our best friends ... And lots of family! 

We have lots of fun plans ... kayaking trip, birthday celebration, and lots of EATING

As soon as I get that big tree in my backyard to start producing some MOOLAH, I'll be wearing outfits like this for Memorial Day cookouts! :) 
I love the combo of blue and a dark, coral-y red ... Perfect for the holiday weekend! 

So now you know our plans {and what I'd LOVE to be wearing!} 
... 
What are your Memorial Day plans?!
**linking up with {av} for Friday's Fancies!**

13 comments:

Marian said...

Love the look!! Especially that bracelet. Obsessed with it

Stephanie said...

I'll take the whole outfit!!! It rocks! Have a great weekend!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Love how the denim jacket looks with that beautiful, beachy dress! and that coral bracelet tops it off perfectly!

Have a great memorial day weekend! ;)

natasha {schue love} said...

Just LOVE the Anthro dress! Super cute! No big plans for us...just relaxing and soaking any good weather that comes our way! :) Happy LONG weekend!! :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

have a great weekend lady! loving that dress :) xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Brandi said...

Love that denim jacket! Very nice :)

Emily said...

You have such great style!

Emily
texasnj.dayeightmedia.com

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Have so much fun at the beach, girl!! And PS. can you please send that coral bracelet my way? And you can add in the money tree too, I'll be cool with that : )

Unknown said...

THAT dress!!! love, love, love :) just popped by via the link-up...love your blog!!! looking forward to more! have a fantastic weekend :)

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

That coral ring and blue dress are to die for! I would definitely make those a part of my wardrobe if given the chance :)

Katie said...

let's talk about eating...I've ate so bad on our vaca I'm scared to step on the scale (chocolate/pb ice cream 5 nights in a row and bread indulgence like I've never ate it before) yikessssss!!!!!

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

ahhhh I need that coral bangle!

ali v. said...

Ohmygracious. You've done it again! This is a positively PERFECT cookout outfit...I wish I could have every piece, but I'd die to have that bangle most of all! So happy to have you as a Friday's Fancies faithful :) xoxo {av}

p.s. be sure to stop by and enter my fab Whiting & Davis giveaway--you could win a handbag worth over $200!