home about link love contact
Photobucket

Saturday, May 21

furbish = love.

Last weekend after my great grandfather's birthday party B & I went to visit some of our best friend's in Raleigh. 

After a night filled with UNO {and some vino} Cam and I woke up early, grabbed coffee and window shopped at this MOST lovely store. 

I fell instantly in love. Obviously. 

I keep saying that I want to go more neutral in our house but after seeing this place ... My tone has SERIOUSLY changed. 





I'm now desperate for crazy pops of color, mixing of different patterns, and insanely unique accessories. 

Did you fall in love too? Check out the furbish studio website ... and her uber cute blog

10 comments:

Villa Bisono said...

I heart her blog and her beautiful online store...so many amazing things!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I've discovered Furbish through blogging and though I've never been in the actual store, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Love that you can actually shop online! So often, with neat local stores, there's no option for those who don't live close to partake in the goodness -- Fab.

natasha {schue love} said...

Oooo I am SO in love! Wow...gotta check out her blog!

Nikki said...

I love colors, but can't seem to get them in my house. Those photos are beautiful!

Jamie said...

I'm LOVING all those rooms! They're beautiful!

Haley @ Cardigan Junkie said...

I've wanted to go to Furbish for so long now! It makes me want to introduce even more colors into my living room... perhaps some red. :)

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

I went in her store a few weeks ago after passing by it everyday on my way to work. Such cute stuff! I loveee all these pictures! I got that barnacle that she has on her books!

Michelle @ Ten June said...

HOLY COW I am drooling. Off to check out her blog. THANKS for sharing!!