home about link love contact
Photobucket

Wednesday, July 20

wednesday loves.

wow. another week flying by ... 

although I am excited to share my wednesday loves, I must share one thing I'm not loving ... how quickly summer is flying by! does anyone else feel that way? 

now onto my loves: 

- this delish-looking strawberry ice cream we're going to make for our friends this weekend. 
{via}

- my sweet little boy swimming until his heart was content on sunday. 

- my trip to Nashville is so soon! 10 days to be exact! :) 

- these awesome "home-helpers"! if you don't already own one of these, I strongly suggest investing! absolutely in love with both of mine!
{via}

happy humpday y'all! 
xo, L.

**linking up with Jamie**

8 comments:

Lauren H Edmondson said...

great action shot of your furbaby jumping into the water! My chocolate lab, Sookie, is a water baby too.

Michelle said...

Your dog is ADORABLE! I wish my dog enjoyed swimming! So precious!!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i totally agree with you! summer is going by WAY too fast! your trip to nashville will be so fun! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Ashley said...

I hear Nashville is a great time. Would love to visit. Have a great time!

Katie said...

aww look at that pooch so happy! too cute. I have been craving ice cream like crazy lately...maybe I need to just give in and eat some tonight!!

natasha {schue love} said...

Summer is going by WAY too fast!!! Booo! But that ice cream looks delish and my in-laws just got the steamer...I've been wanting to try it!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I agree...summer is going by WAY too fast!

Bud and Leo said...

Love all of the tidbits in this post! :) Happy Wednesday!