home about link love contact
Photobucket

Wednesday, July 13

wednesday loves.

since I've been so MIA, I feel like it's been forever since I've shared my loves and linked up with Jamie

but as I said yesterday y'all ... I'm b-a-c-k. :) 

and loving lots. 

- especially the family photo shoot we had over july 4th weekend. this is one of my faves. 

- these nude pumps that just found their way to my closet. I've been searching for a pair forever and when I saw these it was love at first sight. 

- this delish and from scratch ravioli the hubs & I made for our 'date night' on saturday. 

- and obvi still loving my fab new blog design by the fab jessica. :) 

- and of course, that y'all are so patient with me even when I disappear! 

xo, L.

**linking up with Jamie**

14 comments:

Bud and Leo said...

love the 4th of July photo (and all the ladies in their white denim)!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

LOVE the new pumps...so cute!

Katie said...

Ok, you must spill the beans on where you got your jeans AND the shoes. Love them both :)

Anonymous said...

i am in love with your new pumps!! so perfect!

Christina said...

omg, the shoes.

natasha {schue love} said...

I love your new design too...so fresh and clean! And the ravs look awesome!

Erin said...

I love those shoes!!!!!

Joeylee said...

love those shoes!

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

Your ravioli look delicious! We made homemade ravioli this week using wonton wrappers--did you make the dough yourself? If so, I am impressed and want the recipe :)

Elizabeth said...

oh my...loving the family pic...the shoes, and the food! Goodness, loving your blog, lauren! :)

Now following!!

http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Awesome loves! The pumps are too cute!

Newlymeds said...

I love your blog!! I too am a southern newlywed trying trying new things like learning how to cook! its always an adventure! :)

jessica // union shore said...

those nude pumps are darling! i love the bow detail!

and i'm so happy you're still loving your new look! :)

Janie said...

Those pumps are awesome!