home about link love contact
Photobucket

Tuesday, July 19

a wedding story. - inspiration.

ok so I have a confession ... since I've been MIA from blogland I haven't set up any guest bloggers for my wedding series either ...

I'm hoping to have them up & running again the next couple of weeks, but until then I give you ... inspiration. 

even though I've been married for almost 2 years now, every time I see a wedding magazine, website, pics, etc I must look at all of the pretty things. there is really nothing that I love more than weddings! 

especially the dresses! :) 

{1}{2}{3}{4}{5}

even though I wore a very classic dress on my own wedding day, when it comes to drooling over inspirational dresses, I clearly have no set style! 

ok, married ladies ... what was your wedding dress style?
and for all your single ladies, what kind of dress do you imagine yourself wearing?
xo, L.

4 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i am SO excited to go try on dresses.. im going at the end of august and im thinking something light and flowy. defiantly not a ball gown. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

natasha {schue love} said...

I, of course, went for the ruffles...wedding dresses are so fun nowadays...I think there are tons of great choices out there!

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

oh Lauren, i'm SO with you on the wedding nod tip. i have a folder full of blogs devoted to swell bridal bliss. the ones you've chosen for insp are incredibly beautiful!!! i was married before when i was very young and hated my dress and actually the guy i ended up marrying was a dud too ; ) but now, with Sean, i envision something retro, perhaps mid-calf with half heels too. i'd love to have a soft floral pattern but we'll see what the future holds. in any event you've got my head spinning over these. cheers! ♥

birdie to be said...

These dresses are lovely! I love #1!