Friday, July 15

friday fancying.

we don't have much on our plates for this weekend ... getting lots of 'chores' done mostly. 

but we are having a cookout for some friends that I'm most excited about! Super casual ... Some food on the grill, some adult bevs, and definitely a cornhole game or two! 

if money grew on trees, here's what I'd be wearing:
as I mentioned yesterday, I'm diggin' colored denim right now ... and these shorts are too cute! perfect way to spice up an otherwise neutral outfit and what fun to wear to a cookout!? :) 

what are your weekend plans? 
happy friday y'all! 
xo, L.

**linking up with**

11 comments:

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

I used colored denim in my FF too!! I love it!

Miss Lindsay said...

Cuteee shorts!! Perfect for a BBQ!

Katie said...

You and I are on the same page! Our weekend looks very very similar..have a good one!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love this whole outfit! so relaxed and cute. have a great weekend! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

jessica said...

i need this outfit in my life! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Stephanie said...

Great shorts! Have fun at the cookout!

natasha {schue love} said...

Love the colored denim! So so cute!

LOVE . LIFE . DESIGN . said...

loving this whole outfit! :-)

Marian said...

Oh, I love LOVE that outfit!!

Bud and Leo said...

Those bangles! Love!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

I'm digging colored denim too! Love the pair you picked out! Have a great time at your cook out!