home about link love contact
Photobucket

Friday, July 15

friday fancying.

we don't have much on our plates for this weekend ... getting lots of 'chores' done mostly. 

but we are having a cookout for some friends that I'm most excited about! Super casual ... Some food on the grill, some adult bevs, and definitely a cornhole game or two! 

if money grew on trees, here's what I'd be wearing:
as I mentioned yesterday, I'm diggin' colored denim right now ... and these shorts are too cute! perfect way to spice up an otherwise neutral outfit and what fun to wear to a cookout!? :) 

what are your weekend plans? 
happy friday y'all! 
xo, L.

**linking up with**

11 comments:

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

I used colored denim in my FF too!! I love it!

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

Cuteee shorts!! Perfect for a BBQ!

Katie said...

You and I are on the same page! Our weekend looks very very similar..have a good one!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love this whole outfit! so relaxed and cute. have a great weekend! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

jessica // union shore said...

i need this outfit in my life! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Stephanie said...

Great shorts! Have fun at the cookout!

natasha {schue love} said...

Love the colored denim! So so cute!

Kristen said...

loving this whole outfit! :-)

Marian said...

Oh, I love LOVE that outfit!!

Bud and Leo said...

Those bangles! Love!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

I'm digging colored denim too! Love the pair you picked out! Have a great time at your cook out!