home about link love contact
Photobucket

Thursday, July 21

thread cravings. - wedges.

can y'all believe that it's thursday?! I know I sure can't! not that I'm complaining though ... quick weeks, mean the weekend comes faster! :) 

so I'm sure that most of you have been able to recognize from all of my fashion posts that I heart wedges. of all sorts y'all. I love to wear heels {even though I'm tall already} and wedges just seem so comfortable! 

now that being said, I'm no Jessica Simpson ... I don't wear them to the pool! :) 

here's some that have caught my eye recently: 
{1}{2}{3}{4}{5}{6}

so what about you? do you wear heels a lot? what style do you find yourself in most often? 
happy almost weekend y'all! 
xo, L. 

8 comments:

megan said...

I am on such a wedge kick right now, too! Too bad I hover over my bf when I wear them...

natasha {schue love} said...

Ohhh I love number 6! How cuuuute!

Susan said...

I'm addicted to that coral color in number 2! I'd definitely snag those. And I know what you mean. I'm pretty tall too, but I just can't help it! I love the wedge!

Stephanie said...

I love #2! I want some wedges!

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

I love wedges too! #2 and #6 are my favorites!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Faith said...

i love 2, 3 and 6!

i love wedges and stilettos! can't have enough!

Michaela said...

The orange ones are my fave!

jessica // union shore said...

2 & 6 are my faves!! gorgeous!