home about link love contact
Photobucket

Tuesday, July 26

a wedding story. - inspiration.

last week I talked about the dress ... this week it's all about the cake! after all, the cake is the second most important thing at a wedding, right?!

now we had a very 'plain' wedding cake, but I adored it. white on white with some cream flowers on each layer. {similar to the one top right}

{all images via}

but how fun are some of these others?! I swear if B would ever agree to renewing our vows {you know like every year!} I'd have a different 'theme' each year! :) 

so what's your dream wedding cake? or what did your cake look like? 
happy tuesday y'all! 
xo, L.

6 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

oo cake shopping is fun! i think we're going to go with something really simple w fresh flowers OR the opposite direction-- modern details. too many good options! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

natasha {schue love} said...

There are some awesome cakes out there! Love the simples ones with florals!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Cake shopping was one of my favorite parts of picking a vendor. We went with a Ron Ben-Israel Cake that wa black! It was a piece of art. It's on my blog if you want to check it out. :)

Nikki said...

We had individual key lime pies, but those cakes are so pretty I definitely want another one!

My favorite cake is banana with chocolate ganache, caramelized bananas and caramel buttercream. Next wedding ;)

Shannon said...

i love love love that square cake!

Stephanie said...

We had a very simple cake, too. It was carrot cake...my favorite!