home about link love contact
Photobucket

Friday, July 1

friday fancying. - 4th of july.

y'all I'm MOST excited about the weekend! we're heading to the beach in just a little bit and I cannot wait to have my toes in the sand ... and a cold drink in my hand. {sorry zac brown for ripping off your lyrics}. 

we're having a 4th cookout that will also double as my sweet mama's bday party! 

and if I had all the money in the world ... THIS is what I'd be wearing ... 
does that dress look familiar? ever since I posted about it yesterday, I've been obsessed. 

what are your 4th plans? what will YOU be wearing?! :) 
xo, L.

**linking up with**


7 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a fun outfit for a 4th Cookout!!! Have fun at the beach!

natasha {schue love} said...

Love the dress...perfect for the 4th of July weekend and the summer. Hope you have a lovely weekend!! :)

Jenn said...

This is perfect for a cookout! Super cute and comfy! I love :)
Happy Friday!
Jenn@ Going the Distance

Katie said...

I can definitely see why you really like that dress! It's so cute! I've been looking for one like it that I can afford, too...it's a little hard to find, though!

Ivana said...

What an adorable 4th of July outfit! Love it :)
I´ve just stumbled upon your amazing blog and I´m following you now :)
Hope to see you soon over at my lifestyle blog :)

xx Ivana
http://styleinthecityen.blogspot.com

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

awe, i adore {av} and your ensemble rocks. i can see why the obsesh has taken hold, i love stripes so much and the pop of tangerine only adds to my swoon appeals. hope you had the best time scrolling your toesies through the sandy beaches. ♥

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

This is great July outfit all month! Love the bright wedges with the striped dress. :)