home about link love contact
Photobucket

Monday, July 25

monday munchies. - scones.

now y'all there's something you should know about me ... I am obsessed with baking. not so great for the waistline, but man do I love fresh-baked ... well, freshly baked anything! :) 

one of my favs .... scones. I love how they're a little sweet, a little salty and perfect for an easy breakfast! 

I'm putting together a breakfast basket for B's grandmother's birthday present and scones are definitely going to the be 'star' of the basket! now if I can only decide what kind ... 





sweet or savory scones?! that is the question! 

happy monday y'all! 
xo, L.

10 comments:

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Savory for me! ok maybe a sweet one too? BOTH! final answer! <3

I'm so indecisive =)

natasha {schue love} said...

I'm all about sweet scones but those savory ones look pretty darn good too! Have fun baking!

Val said...

One of each...please!!! YUM

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

I just ate lunch and am wishing I could have one for dessert! I heart chocolate, so I would go for the Mocha Chip scones. But I'd take any of them!!

Christina said...

i've only had fruity scones, but cheddar ones would be awesome!!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

mmm i love savory scones. those bacon cheddar ones are calling my name! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

jessica // union shore said...

yum!! i LOVE me some scones!! those mocha ones belong in my belly!! :)

Nikki said...

Sweet sweet! The blueberry with orange glaze looks so good!

Hannah said...

I love scones! These all look so yummy. Your blog is super cute!
XO,
Hannah
www.hannahandbryan.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm personally a big fan of tickledonline blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path