home about link love contact
Photobucket

Monday, February 14

lots of love {& Menu Monday}

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my wonderful bloggie friends! 

I hope that everyone's day is filled with lots & lots of L-O-V-E



It's that time of the week again ... 
Menu Monday

Here's what we have on my cute new menu board

Monday: red beans & rice with roasted chicken {one of our favs ... makes it perfect for Vday}
Tuesday: pumpkin waffles {I'm a HUGE breakfast for dinner fan!}
Wednesday: taco bake
Friday: surprise party {have to tell you more about that later in the week ...}

We have some friends coming in town this weekend so I don't have much of anything lined up for weekend dinners! I'm sure I'll be making brunch at least one day ... And my fav brunch food is QUICHE! So easy to make! 

And now for a Valentine's Day treat! How perfect are these red velvet cake bites?! Love them! Think these are going to be a must for us tonight! :)






Don't forget to link up to I Love My Online Friends Monday! :) 


The Things We Find Inside>



11 comments:

Christina said...

those red velvet cake bites are adorbs! happy v-day to you!

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

Pumpkin waffles--yum! I love anything with pumpkin :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Whim Wham Life said...

Yum! Everything sounds delicous! We are big fans of breakfast for dinner, aka brinner, too:-) Happy Valentines Day to you! xoxo

doreen said...

I already follow so I just stopped by to say thank you for co-hosting and Happy Valentines Day!

Lori said...

Hi! I'm a big breakfast for dinner fan, too! I'm a new follower...http://www.lorihairston.blogspot.com

Mika said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the blog hop.
Your menu looks amazing! I'd love a follow
back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Mika

Michaela said...

Yum! Can you come be my personal chef? I always love what's on your menu. I also am a huge breakfast-for-dinner person (: Happy Valentine's Day!

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

I'm from the 'I love my Online Friends Monday Hop' and am following you now. Please follow back :)

TMWHickman said...

Wonderful menu! I am hungry again!

Megan said...

Love your menu! I ONLY eat breakfast at dinner. Is that weird? Haha!! I made cake balls today!! Hooray!!

Desi said...

Hi, I'm a new follower from the blog hop. This looks like my kinda blog :)

Please follow back if you like!

http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com