home about link love contact
Photobucket

Friday, February 11

Friday Fancying

Hubs and I aren't doing much of anything tonight ... A low-key date night ... 

Filled with lots of couch snuggles & movies ... {my kind of night!}

Here's what I would LOVE to be wearing! :) 



~ I'm loving all things with stripes these days ... Including this super cute tee. 
~ I've been obsessed with harem pants since they 'came back' ... Hubs calls them my Hammer Pants but these look cute while still having the sweatpant feel. 
~ Chunky knit sweaters ... A must-have in the winter! And I'm loving this one!  
~ Ahhhh the shoes ... It was love at first sight. And what? Not everyone would wear glitter shoes to date night on the couch? :) 
~ That cutie little heart necklace in the corner? Is defnitely a newly added item to my wishlist! {saw a similar one at Natasha's first}

What are YOU doing on this Friday night??? Any special plans? 

Linking up with {av} ... Come play! It's TOO much fun! :) 


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sweater is so cute. It looks comfy! Love the stripes too!

Kristen said...

i'm loving all things stripes as well! love your picks!

Marian said...

Oh, that necklace is perfect!!

Megan said...

I'm loving that necklace! I'm all about snuggling and cuddling at home!! Have a great night!

Michaela said...

How fun, that's my kind of date night, too! I love the stripes!

ali v. said...

I'd LOVE to be wearing that outfit too...I'm dying for stripes, as you might have noticed! hope you had such a great night, my dear--and that you'll play along again soon! xoxo {av}

Jen said...

Love the "hammer pants"! Also, just read you grocery post, impressive!