home about link love contact
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 18

Where are you ideas????

So I think I've mentioned before that I REAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLY want to re-do my guest bedroom ... well y'all that need has become a lot more intense this week! But the only problem is ... I have NO CLUE what I want to do! 

Bryan and I are on an INTENSE limited budget right now (especially since yours truly decided happiness trumped employment!) So I've been trying to come up with ideas on how to use things I already have, which of course is not nearly as fun for a self-diagnosed shopaholic! 

So I've been researching ... A LOT! Here's some ideas I've come up with ... 


From the Pottery Barn bedroom inspiration page ... We all know how I <3 PB! 


Just found her blog & LOVE her bedroom 


Vintage plates on the wall? A MUST! 



These 2 are from The Lettered Cottage (y'all know I dig what Layla & Kevin do!) I really really like the simplicity of this room. I'm going for clean lines I think.


So there's a few ideas I've come across ... Notice how different they all are? How will I decide? 

HELP! HELP! 



No comments: