home about link love contact
Photobucket

Sunday, August 22

paint, fabric, paint, fabric ....

So I'm not sure that anyone truly understands how HOT Charleston is during the month of August. I'm talking 90+ degrees with 100% humidity. Air so thick it takes your breath away to step outside.

Now I'm typically not much of a complainer (though Bryan may disagree!) but this summer has been HOT HOT HOT! Much more than usual! So I've been trying to fill my days doing mini-projects INSIDE!!!

However, lately I've been having a hard time making up my mind. I think it's due in large part because I have SO MANY things that I want to accomplish and I am having serious 'design ADD'.

I want to re-do my guest room and office. I want to re-paint almost EVERY room in the house. I want to make outdoor pillows for my patio table. As well as re-paint the table. I want to clean out and organize EVERY closet in my house. And those are just the things that I can think of right now!

So today I decided to spend the day looking at paint colors and fabric... Sounds like a good Sunday, right?

I'm LOVING the Benjamin Moore Pottery Barn collection ...


And I'm thinking a navy stripe for the cushions outside? Coral for the table?

So many decisions! Now I just have to narrow down which of these PB colors I want to use for the guest room ... I've determined that's where I'm going to start! I think! 

No comments: