home about link love contact
Photobucket

Saturday, August 7

Garden & Gun ... And Sangria!

So the other day, I randomly received Garden & Gun magazine in the mail the other day... Literally have no idea where it came from! But I was perusing this magazine and really kindof like it; it has so many interesting things about The South (which as we all know, is one of my favorite subjects!)

Well while flipping through my new mag, I found an article about Southern Sangria made with summer's sweetest fruit (in my humble opinion) ... PEACHES! And the best thing about my latest find: going to SNOB (Slightly North of Broad)  tonight with the parentals for dinner! :)



And y'all I cannot WAIT to try the sangria tonight! I will definitely report back because even though summer is winding down... this could be the PERFECT party drink!

No comments: