home about link love contact
Photobucket

Wednesday, February 17

Oh spring, where are you?

One of the latest trends this season are rompers and jumpsuits... And I personally LOVE the idea of a grown-up onesie! I am desperate for a romper, however, a new spring wardrobe is not really in our bugdet right now! But a girl can dream right? Well that's what I was doing today... And let me tell you, my dreams started out BIG!

With Trina Turk at Bloomingdales to be exact...


This one is also from Bloomingdale's and was a LITTLE more affordable...


I LOVE this one and I think I could convince the hubster that it's in the budget!It's from Forever 21!


And I've never shopped at Lulu's (Does anyone know what their quality is like?) before but I found this one there... It's called 'Lawn Party'... How cute??

No comments: