home about link love contact
Photobucket

Saturday, July 17

Southern Delicacy

So as y'all know by now, I am a Southern girl and very proud of it! I am also a HUGE lover of food... Especially SOUTHERN FOOD!

Now I don't know if any of you have had the pleasure that is a Krispy Kreme doughnut, but if you ever get the chance to try a "hot & now" glazed you may never feel the same about "other" doughnuts after you have had one of these. I have been known to have a "hot & now" for both a breakfast appetizer and dessert. They are also the perfect guilty pleasure treat for those days when nothing else will fix your woes.

Well y'all Krispy Kreme merged with another great Southern product Cheerwine to create a DELICIOUS (and limited time) doughnut...





They only sell these tasty treats in grocery stores in North Carolina and we've been searching for weekends to find Krispy Kremes newest signature doughnut... And this morning we had success!

And I must say... GREAT IDEA Krispy Kreme and Cheerwine! I'm impressed with the tastiness that these two Southern 'delicacies' created together!





No comments: