home about link love contact
Photobucket

Saturday, July 24

Back to reality... Well the virtual reality?

So as you all know, I FINALLY became gainfully employeed (after months of job searching) about 4 months ago. Well, as of Monday, I officially have 2.5 days left at my office... I have resigned from my job! I can't believe it... Part of me is really excited to find something that better fits my personality and another part of me is TERRIFIED to be unemployeed ... AGAIN!

Either way it means I am BAAAAAAACK in the blogging world! And man, does it feel good! I am excited to reconnect with my own blog, but SO EXCITED to reconnect with some of the blogs I use to read and follow!

So that's what I've been doing (well, that & procrasinating on laundry) this morning... Catching up on my blogs!

I'm not sure if any of you follow The Lettered Cottage... But Layla has some GREAT ideas and is so fun to read! :)

I just came across a post that is all about updating your house on a SMALL budget... Updates in the house? Small Budget? Sounds PERFECT to me!

Speaking of 'updates' .... I NEED one in our guest bedroom! In fact, I'm in the mood for some thrifting now! Here's to hoping for GREAT finds! :)

No comments: