home about link love contact
Photobucket

Wednesday, May 5

work.work.work.

So recently I've been calling myself a 'working girl'... I was quite fond of the term until one of my dear and sweet friends asked me if I truly knew what that term meant... Apparently, I did not. Needless to say, I will now ONLY refer to myself as a gal who holds a job, a gainfully employeed person, a 9-5'er, and any number of other terms that won't make people look at me (and poor Bryan) funny!

So I've been working in Columbia, SC all week... I must say I was not thrilled to be away from Bryan and Tux for days, but this has turned into a (semi)mini-vacation! I've been trying to explore Columbia as much as possible and have been quite impressed with South Carolina's capitol!

                                                       Isn't the state house so pretty?

The downtown area (where my office for this week is) is pretty neat... I've been exploring everyday at lunch! I went down to the 5Points area for dinner tonight and am hoping to explore the 'vista' tomorrow!

No comments: