home about link love contact
Photobucket

Friday, February 25

Friday Fancying

Have y'all had a good week?! I feel like it's another week has absolutely FLOWN by, but it's been another great one! :) 

B & I don't have much on the books for this weekend ... Which is ALWAYS a good thing! We do have a low-key backyard BBQ birthday party tomorrow night that I'm really excited about ... Nothing like good friends, good food, and MAYBE a few good adult bevs! :) 

So this Friday's Fancies is a little bit different than I've done before ... I created an outfit for what I'd LIKE to be doing ... Even though I'm not! Is that against the rules?! :) 

As I told y'all on Wednesday ... ECU Baseball season has officially started and I'm SO EXCITED to start WALKING over to the games! 

So if we had a home game tonight {instead of it being in VA} this is what I'd be wearing to the game {well, and if it were a BIT warmer!}


Linking up with {av} for another Friday's Fancies! Come join the fun! 

TGIF Y'all! xo! 



7 comments:

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

Backyard BBQ party sounds like fun! Sadly I think it's still too cold here for that :)

I love your outfit, especially the gray boots--I would snap those up in a second!

Calamity Lace said...

Seriously love those earrings!

Megan said...

oh gosh i miss BBQs.....so.bad.

natasha {schue love} said...

SUPER cute outfit!!! Love your style! Happy Friday!

ali v. said...

pretty daggone jealous of the weekend you have on tap...and the fictional one you created sounds right up my alley too! loved your look and I need those bags+boots PRONTO. great picks! so happy to have you linking up with Friday's Fancies! xoxo {av}

Marian said...

Absolutely and positively LOVE the outfit. Those boots are making me drool. And those earrings are rocking my world...and who doesn't love a pair of denim shorts!! Have a lovely weekend

Megan said...

Absolutely fabulous outfit! I love the boots!! Have a great weekend!